When your hormones balanced, so are you! Many women’s health concerns can arise from an imbalance of our two main female hormones, estrogen and progesterone.
This includes concerns such as:
- Irregular or Heavy Periods
- Painful Periods and Cramping
- PMS: bloating, irritability, mood swings, breast pain etc.
- Menopausal symptoms
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Cyclical headaches or migraines
- Coming off the birth control pill
- And others...
Assessment includes a thorough intake of your concerns, symptoms, and health history. Depending on the person, additional blood work or salivary hormone testing may also be recommended. My goal is to work with the body to provide long lasting balance, not a band-aid solution.
Treatment may include:
- Standardized herbal extracts to support and rebalance your natural hormones
- Vitamins, minerals, and specialized nutraceuticals to correct deficiencies and support hormone production
- Bio-identical hormones to help relieve symptoms of menopause
- Acupuncture to regulate and improve menstrual cycles and PMS
- Dietary changes and/or nutrition
- And more...
Not sure if Naturopathic Medicine can help? Book a free 15-minute consultation to have your questions answered.
VISIT MY BLOG
Stay up to date with health related news, events, and articles by visiting my blog and subscribing to my newsletter
Wiesner Centre for Health and Wellness
451 Dominion Avenue
For appointments call: (705) 528-4285
or book online
Rooted in Health Naturopathic Clinic
93 Bell Farm Road, Unit 103
For appointments call: (705) 792-6717
or book online
© 2016 Dr. Katie Rothwell, ND. Information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice or replace that of your healthcare practitioner.